Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Not Happy...

Its been raining for days & there's a lot of local flooding.  So far, it doesn't seemtoo bad in my area.  The rain's still going & there's no sign its slowing down any time soon.

Last night sorta sucked.  I went to bed only to be woke up repeatedly my crashing rain & wind.  The  white cat repeatedly displayed her inability to sleep on the window sill without falling to the floor with a splat.

About 3, a loud noise started & at 1st I thought it was the tornado siren, but it wasn't the right sound.  It took me a while to figure out  what it might be.  I had it down to some idiot's car alarm or same said idiot's horn.  Turned out it was the horn.  It kept blaring for several minute intervals.  Then it would stop for a few minutes.  After that, there'd be a few loud chirps & then full out blaring again.

I went to the neighbors & banged on the door.  No one answered, by now it was past 3:40 AM.  I called the police,  They came & of course the damn thing stopped.  I don't know if they talked to the neighbors or not.  About 30 minutes later it started again for a little while.  It finally died.  Maybe it drained the battery.  I hate my neighbors & I hate car alarms.

I finally got back to sleep sometime, but I woke up tired.  Again, I'm harboring some serious hate for my neighbors.  There's no way they didn't hear that damn horn.  Enough ranting for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment