Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cool Day...

Its still cool & it might rain.  I hope not.  I had to spray again today  & it'd be great for it to not rain for a bit.  All this cool, wet weather  has really launched flea season into overdrive.   The vacuuming has begun in earnest again.   The cats hate being gone over, but it has to be done.  I hate fleas.

If it starts to warm up & dry off, we'll have an easier time with the fleas.  That has shown no sign of happening yet.  So the little vampires are having a serious party.

Too many people have animals around here & aren't spraying there lawns.   That doesn't count for all the wild animals in the neighborhood.   Too bad I can't spray all of them as well.  Then maybe I'd have a shot at ending the flea menace for the season.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment