Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Finally...

I hadn't heard about my benefits renewal since I had my interview mid-April.  I called, but I never received any notification.  I finally decided to check my card.  The 1 they add $ to.  If there were funds on it, they obviously approved me.  If not, I'd have to start calling them.

Fortunately, the funds were there.  I hate this process.  I started this mid-March when they told us we'd need to renew things.  I couldn't reapply until the 28th.  I turned everything on March 30th.  I had my interview April 13th.   Now finally on the 5th day of May I know.  That just took a month & a half.  No stress there.

At least its settled.  I have to get things around.  I need to do some stuff here & then pick up my roomie at here friend's in Fort Smith.  Have a good day.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment