Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Not With It...

Yesterday & this morning have left me a bit frazzled.  I had to go pick up my roomie in Fort Smith yesterday & that drive can be surprisingly tiring.  We got home fine.  About an hour later, a corner the cats likes to frequent was showing signs of flea infestation.  Mainly, a couple jumped on me.  I go to spray them & run out of flea spray.  I have to vacuum.  I really didn't want to vacuum, but I needed to do it before the fleas spread even more.

Just as I'm finishing, I hear buzzing in the windows.   There are bees, a lot of them.  I look outside & there's a swarm on the side of the house.  I go to spray them & wouldn't know it, that spray peters out as well.  We wind up going to get more spray & I manage to drive back the bees & fleas. By then I was exhausted.  We got something to eat & went home & watched TV.

This morning we had some errands to run.  They weren't bad, but the weather is weird.  My head is achy & stuffy.  My whole body is stiff.  This is not a good day.  Hope everyone else is having a better day.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment