Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May Dr.'s Appointment ...

I had my regular meet with my primary care physician.    It went fine.  My labs weren't great, but they were in range for me.   We discussed some other matters & he's not worried about anything.   My weight was higher than I'd liked, but my blood pressure was down.

I talked to him about the telemedicine issue.  He agrees with me.  If they can't give me adequate answers soon then I'll see about another doctor for my HIV.   My doctor thinks Tulsa is probably having equipment issues.  

I called Tulsa this morning to confirm my appointment next Monday.  I was told no one that might know anything about telemedicine was in the office & wouldn't be until the beginning of June.  Apparently, May is vacation & training time for that office. Just yippie for me.

I'll try to be patient for now, but that won't last.  This whole telemedicine thing just feels off for some reason.  I'll give them their chance & then I be on my way.   The 1st doctor's appointment of the month is handled.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment