Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Storms & The Net...

The Net was out earlier this morning for over an hour.  Its blinked in & out a few more times.  I'll probably lose it again here shortly.  This will be a brief post.

The rain has really come down.  Weather Underground says over 3", probably closer to 2.  Still we're under flood warnings again & I have to travel this afternoon.  

I'm mostly recovered from the trip to Tulsa.  I'm getting passed the irritation with it & have settled on my tentative plan.  I'm reluctant, but also slightly excited.  If my telemedicine bus is gone, then all I'll see in Tulsa is disinterested residents.  People that will never go near Infectious Disease, let alone HIV.  So, another doctor seems the best choice.  Still, its an annoying process.

Have good day.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment