Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday...

Well, it's back to Thursday again & I've been posting about supplements stuff for the past few days.  Today, I'm going to change gears a bit & talk about some things I'm happy with recently.


I'm happy that Brittani won America's Next Top Model.  It was an enjoyable season of the show.  Sometimes you know the winner from almost the first day, but not this time.   



I am happy that Boston Rob finally won & is no longer the Susan Lucci of Survivor.  It was a good season & well played.


I am happy the Voice is doing well.  I am happy to no longer be watching American Idol.  I don't have to look  at those people anymore. 



Albeit, I am happy that Smallville is over, I will miss the character, Chloe Sullivan.  Best wishes to Allison Mack's career.


Finally, I am very happy that they saved NCIS: Los Angeles.  That means I get more Hetty.  Love Linda Hunt.


Well, those are some things that I am happy about, what about you? And no, they don't have to revolve around TV.


Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment