Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Four Months Down...





This marks my fourth month of blogging.  Not long for some, I realize, but for me it's the first time I've stuck something like this for this length of time.  Hoo rah to me.  Fours are odd.  They can be seen as good luck as with a four leaf clover or as bad  in feng shui.  Four are important to the beat of music & our hearts.  Fours have grand places in philosophies & empirical studies.



I've always seen fours as a bit problematic myself.  Fours give off this false sense of stability.  A table has four legs, but it'd probably be more stable with five.  Fours have the luck of being very accepted in regards to shape.  Squares & rectangles have four more acceptance & use in our society than triangles or pentagons.

Things often come in fours:

  • The seasons
  • The Beatles
  • The directions
  • Horsemen
  • Suites of Cards
  • Even the Fantastic Four

But on this day, the sun has come back out & the sky is clear.  The ground is starting to dry out some.  There may have even been a rainbow this morning for all I know.  What I do know is, that I have remained committed to this blog for this long.  It may not always be about HIV or being +, but it is about my life & I am HIV+.  I can't talk about HIV everyday or I'd drive myself crazy.

On this day, I am happy I've stuck to this blog.  I am thankful the rain has passed for now.  I have a relatively good, although sometimes frustrating, life.  My wish for everyone today is simple...

May the sun shine for you today...



No comments:

Post a Comment