Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Nothing Important Today...

I'm not going to be writing much today, because I'm not sure how reliable Blogger is going to be for a bit.  I can barely access anything the blogs I follow have posted.   

It's been a fairly normal day, went to Walmart to do the shopping & hit a barrage of older men who do not know how to shop.  I hate it when they're there, they have no idea of what they're doing, but worst of all, they plop themselves right in the middle of the aisle.  Then they get upset when you say excuse me & try to get by them.  It seems they own the whole blasted aisle.

I've talked about aisle hogs before.  What I don't understand is why these people do it.  They were old enough to have been taught better. That leaves me with one thing, they want to be bothersome so that they can get attention.  I hope I'm not that desperate at their age.  Hah, like I'll make it to that age.

So, I've done the shopping, got lunch & moved on into the rest of the day.   Like I said, it's a short one today.  At least until I figure out what they're doing with blogger.  I refuse to write some elegant piece or raging manifesto if Blogger's just going to screw it up.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for Blogger.

Do something fun today...


No comments:

Post a Comment