Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Annoyances



Three weeks ago we had to have our hot water heater looked at because it was leaking.  The man came out & charged us an outrageous amount to tighten some fasteners.  He was supposed to inspect the water heater.  I guess that part eluded him.  Today the pilot light went out.  I went to relight it & it worked for about a minute.



Of course this had to happen on a damn weekend as usual.  There is no one to day anything on Sundays, so we have to wait.  Virgos hate surprises.  Especially ones they thought they had already dealt with on another occasion.  This idiot was supposed to have fixed this already.  Now there will be the wait & then the $.  I hate the plumbers in my area, damn vultures.

Needless to say, I'm moderately pissed right now.  This isn't good for me, my health or anything else for that matter.  I should be allowed to kick that damn plumber for not doing the job right in the first place.

Wherever you are, I hope your appliances are in good working order.

Here's hoping you're having a better day than me.


1 comment:

  1. I think if we were allowed to kick them when they don't fix things, the whole process would be more positive. Either I get to have hot water . . . or I get to kick someone. Win either way.

    ReplyDelete