Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF...




It's Friday & most of the crap we have to do this week has been done.  We're still at war with the fleas, but we've amped up our efforts..  We decided to give flea collars a chance to see if they could at least dampen the fleas' enthusiasm some.  The exterminator is returning today to do a second round of flea control on the yard.  I guess we just sprayed too early this year.  Not to mention, the yard treatment got washed away by torrential rains & high winds in our area.  

Hopefully this time it will work & the fleas will die.  I know I'm writing about fleas a lot lately, but the little pests drive me crazy.  Every time a hair on my arm moves I look to make sure it isn't a flea. Well, the Bug Man arriveth so I've got to go.


Cya next time, best of luck to you



No comments:

Post a Comment