Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

OMG



Found this pic at Sodahead & it totally fits the way I feel.  Apparently the short bus got to the Social Security office early today.  I actually got my forms in the mail.  I count myself lucky for this one, cause I told myself if the form didn't arrive today I was going to have to go down there & wait for it to be handed directly to me.  A simple enough thing.  So simple, it might've only kept me there waiting for an hour or two.

I know I've been ranting about this for days, but it's been a pain.  Now I'll have to go make copies of everything & then on Monday go down to Human Services & hope they don't screw me over while I drop these things off.  I hate going to or dealing with any government office, it's always a major pain.

I know this is becoming a bore, so I'll let it go.  Here's hoping you don't have any run-ins with government types anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment