Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mowed, Killed & Sprayed...

The lawn has been mowed, weed-killered & sprayed for bugs.  Too bad this is a regimen that will have to be repeated often.  I wish it could just happen once a season.  

2 weeks from now the lawn will need mowed.   I might get away with not spray weed killer for a whole month.  The bug spray is a monthly event to control the fleas.   They say it's a 3 month application, hah!  That has never been the case for us.  In small print it says the bug killer can be reapplied weekly.  If it's a 90 day application, why would I need to do it weekly? 

It looks like we're in for some bad weather the rest of the week. I'm glad I got this done early.   The bugs are already picking up.   I hate fleas.

On a high note, a single, red tulip has bloomed today.  There are others showing their heads, but this is the 1st of the season.  There should be an award for that.  

Cya...

BTW:  Spraying is not good for your allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment