Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Chocolate Bunny Day...

Today is the day of chocolate bunnies.  If you're lucky, your's will be solid & of good quality.   If not, it might be an inferior chocolate,  It might go as badly as to be hollow, or worse filled with marshmallow goop.  May all the stars align & let you find your way to a good bunny.

Then there are the eggs.  Some are boiled, some malted & some are really just jelly beans.  Still, I'm rather pleased with any of them.

Then there are those awful marshmallow creatures, Peeps.  I don't care for them.  I also don't care for my basket to be filled with candies I can get all year long that have just undergone a holiday make over, like egg-shaped, peanut butter cups.

Other than bunnies, I always like the sugar eggs.  They're getting harder to find these days.   I also liked the large, creme filled eggs.  I think the coconut was my variety of those.  You can keep the Cadbury creme eggs, I'm not a fan.

May your chocolate bunny day go well.  Happy Hunting.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment