Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yucky Muggy Polleny...

Last night was our 1st seriously muggy night, at least in my room.  It wasn't that bad for me until I was watching TV/  The chair better at the TV is velour.  Velour is hella hot.  When I finally got to bed, I was having problems breathing from all the pollen.  It was a vapor rub night for me.  Again, it was supposed to rain & again, it didn't.  

The humidity is nasty & made taking trash out fairly unpleasant.   I'll get used to the heat.  I'll grow more tolerant of the humidity.  But, this pollen crap needs to go. Spring didn't used to be a bad allergy season for me.  It used to be just Fall.  Now, its blasted year long.  

Thanks to it being muggy & the pollen, I do feel pretty yucky.  Hope its better where you're at. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment