Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Schedule Change...

Normally, I'd do early week shopping tomorrow, but I have an appointment tomorrow.   Shopping got handled this morning.   I don't like going to Walmart on the weekends, it's always much busier.

Tomorrow, I have to go to the dentist & see about getting a crown replaced.  I originally had 4 from my childhood & was never told they should've been replaced.  Now, decades later I'm down to 2.   I can only afford to replace 1 a year & I've had other work that needed to be done.  Hopefully this all goes well & next year will be the last on my crowns.  At least as long as nothing else major goes wrong with my teeth.

Dental health is very important.  Lack of oral well being is linked to numerous health issues.  Everything from heart illness to bone health.  It's very important to watch your oral health if you're +. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment