Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

1st Saturday...

Today is the 1st Saturday of November.  There are only 8 more Saturdays left in 2013.  They went by fast.   Like it or not, we're well into the beginning of the holiday season.

Are you ready for the holidays?  I need to get a few things together, but nothing that'll be a problem.  My roomie & I do things pretty low key.  I'm happy about that, it means less fuss & muss.  It definitely means less costs.  Holidays shouldn't be about stress, that defeats the purpose.  These are times to gather & celebrate.  To revisit traditions & memories.

I'm not great with the season & I know this time of the year is hard on a lot of people.  I hope for you, this year is kind & warming.  It's hard to be the odd person feeling dismal when everyone else is cheerful.   Find a way to make these days about you.  Enjoy them in your own way.  Make the season a time celebrate something you like.  Instead of the 25 days of Christmas, try a December of old movies you never got around to seeing.   Or trying a new recipe or new band.  This is about you, not someone else's definition of things.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment