Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just Another Sunday...

Nothing much going on here today.  It's been a bit noisy from neighbors & cats, but other than that it's been pretty still.   The weather has been weird & made some things a bit awkward, but other than that November is off to a decent start.

There seems to be a trend in the articles right now of people blaming other people for them being +.  These weren't victims of assault or medical issues.   They were people that for whatever reason didn't use condoms when they had sex.  Now they blame their partners for failure to notify.  Perhaps the partner didn't even know he/she was + or how to broach the topic.  The partner should've been informed, but both parties should've insisted on using protection.  The blame is mutual.

I've always accepted I was the person responsible for me being HIV +.   It wasn't anyone else's fault but my own.  It made my life a lot simpler.   I accepted the responsibility for my illness & moved on.  I don't want to waste my life trying to decipher who I contracted the virus from.  It would be utterly pointless for me.  It wouldn't stop me from +, so why spend my time like that?

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment