Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday & Wait...

It's Friday & the day my meds will allegedly arrive.  Fingers are crossed.  Here's hoping this is an easy month for this, I hate it when there's meds drama.  I seriously don't don't need it.

In the past, CVS used FedEx to deliver my meds.  That meant they'd arrive by noon.  A few months back they switched solely to UPS & I hate it.   UPS can be here anywhere from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.  I waste a whole day waiting for them to arrive.  I have to be here to sign for everything with them now.  They won't just leave things on the porch any more.  So, if I'm at home alone & fail to hear them, they'll leave & I would've wasted an entire day.  FedEx works far better for me.  UPS is just cheap.

I'm waiting & trying not to think about the myriad of ways this could get screwed up. I shouldn't have to be stressing over a meds delivery.  With any luck this will go well.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment