Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2012

Recognition...

It's the 3rd of December & I've failed to acknowledge a few things.  Let's start with November.  So long until next year, you were a pretty good month for us this year.  The holiday went well & the weather was nice.  Now, we're into December & the holidays continue.  We have 3 weeks until my roomie's birthday & the following day is Christmas.  

Just 28 days from now, 2012 will be no more.  Overall, 2012 has been much nicer to my household than 2011.  Here's hoping 2013 will continue the upward momentum.

Yesterday was my 700th post on this blog.  I'm mostly keeping up on my exercise & watching how I eat.  I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday & 1 with the dentist on Thursday.  It's looking like December is going to be a busy month.

So, good bye for now November, hello December,  Hopefully the rest of 2012 will be grand & 2013 will be even better.  Looking forward to the next 100 posts.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment