Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Eve...

The season is full swing.  I'm feeling better than I did yesterday.  I'm still worn out though.  I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere.  

I've never been a fan of this time of the year.  However, for the past few years I've been trying to make amends with the holiday season.   It was going respectively well until this year.  I'm not sure why, but this year December has been a on the sucky side of things.  A lot of little stuff & bad timing of things combined with some bad news for a friend.  The odd weather hasn't helped either.  Another day & Christmas is over.  Hopefully these issues we've been dealing with will stay behind in 2012 &  January will be a bit easier on us.

Whatever your plans, I hope you all have a great holiday.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment