Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Ridiculous...

This article brings up an old question, "Are you clean?"   

"You sir, are you clean?"
"Why, yes, I just took a shower."

Yeah, I know, they're asking about whether or not I have any type of cooties; HIV. HEP-C, herpes...  I'm not even sure if they're worried about herpes anymore.  It's a demonstration in futility & ignorance.  

"Why of course I'm clean."  

Did the person even understand what you were really asking?  Does he/she even know their HIV status?  Are they lying?   What are you going to if they say no?  Worse yet, what are you going to do if the tell you  they are clean?

This question is dangerous & insulting.   I am +, but I am clean.  I'm not some nasty little thing that should hide under a rock, just because of my HIV status.  This question has led to a lot of people getting infected & they think they did all they could.  What about using a condom?  What about not believing everything you're told?  What about being realistic in regards to STD's?

Enough with the awful question.  Either play as safe as you can or don't play at all.

Cya...

1 comment:

  1. My name is ALEX JENNY, and i want to thank Dr. Osagie for the herbal remedy he gave to me, i was suffering from HIV/ADS for so many years, but to God be the glory that i am healed with the herbal medicine that Dr. Osagie gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address:(drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM
    ) or whatsapp: +2347030465649, with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i am cured of HIV/ADS, i am now free from HIV/ADS VIRUS after the use of his herbal medicine. Once more i say a big thank you Dr. Osagie for healing me, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. contact him now on his email: (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM
    ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649... Dr osagie has also cured my friend Vivan from HERPES DISEASE, so if you are infected with HERPES DISEASE kindly contact Dr osagie right now..

    ReplyDelete