Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Exercise Issues...

June was the start of my 5th month of exercise.  I'm near 30 minutes a day.  I'm happy with that.  Changes are becoming more apparent.  My blood pressure seems to be lowering.  The toning & weight loss is a good thing, but there are other things as well.  There are changes in how my clothes fit, that's a good one.

Both my roomie & I are both noticing some other changes as well.  We've both been noticing new aches & pains coming from the exercise & the changes in our stature.  As we eat less & exercise more, it seems like more & more is wanting to leave the body.  Exercise increases metabolism & food goes through faster.

Just about every aspect of our life is being affected by this decision to exercise.  Buying less &/and different foods.  Finding old standby foods less & less appealing.  Daily activities have been altered to allow for the exercise.  In turn some of the daily things have become easier to handle.   Everything from how we sleep to what we want to eat is being altered by this decision to start moving our asses.  

I wonder what things will be like in next February, when it's been a full year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment