Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Take Out The Trash. Part II...

Twas' the night before Trash Day, we searched through the house
For busted light bulbs, old curry, even a stained blouse
The trash bags were filled up to the brim with care
Taken to the curb, knowing soon the Garbage Men would be there


Today is Trash Day Eve.  On this day we take our offerings of garbage, trash & other waste to the curb for them to be ritually received the next morning by the garbage men.   Doesn't this just make the whole chore of taking out the trash seem so much more gentile & full of sacramental value?  Hah.

We take trash out on this day to get it out of the house.  I sort of like this process.  I know that after this is done, there is that much less stuff cluttering up the house.  I am not the neatest of people, but I don't really appreciate clutter.  Most houses have some & it can be operational clutter.  But, I'd prefer it to be limited to a drawer or storage room.

Well, at least it's done for this week.  Now we wait for the next Trash Day.  I hope Trash Day never goes overly commercial like Christmas.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment