Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Finally, A Chill...

I woke this morning to a chill in the air.  Weird, considering two days ago I had on the AC.  I hope the weather doesn't just hop from hella hot to wickedly cold.  For once I'd like to transition between the seasons.  We haven't had transition periods this year.  It started off frigid, then flooded, then cyclonic, then beyond hot & now nippy.

Oh well, I do gripe a lot about the weather.  But, the weather really messes with my health.  It screws with my sleep & just about every aspect of my life.  When you're +, you try to control the things you can, but there are a lot of things you just have no influence over.

Maybe it will warm back up a bit once, Tropical Storm Lee is done & we can actually get some mellow weather for a while.  

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment