Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sleeping Weather...

Last night was the first really decent sleeping weather of the season.  It rained fairly hard & got the humidity out of the air.  I actually woke up not feeling stiff as the proverbial board.  The rain washed away some of the allergens floating in the air.  Overall, this has been a pretty good morning.

I'm not going to type much today.  The storms have left our electricity a bit jumpy & it keeps blinking in & out.  This is the first time my head has felt clear in quite a while.  I haven't able to concentrate on much due to allergies & an abundance of stiffness.  Hopefully, the weather will level out for a while & I can get some things dealt with that I keep putting off.

I hope you all are having nice weather wherever you might be...

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment