Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

September...

I didn't really welcome the month in appropriately yesterday.  But September is here & hopefully it will bring good things for me like:

  • Children being back in school & not at the stores while I shop
  • Lower temperatures
  • New & Improved TV.  The commercials say it's all better than ever, so who I am I not to buy the hype
  • Maybe a little rain
  • Better moods due to better weather
September is my birth month & I get along with it much better than my birthday.  September brings the harvest & pre-Halloween goodies like Carnivals & State Fairs.  September brings in my adult favorite season, Fall.  As a kid it was Summer, but that season & I have had a falling out.

I hope September brings good things for you.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment