Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not Trusting...

Today's post will be short.  I'm not having a trusting relationship with my electricity company lately.  There have been power blips in the early afternoon for the past several days. They don't last for long, but long enough to reset nearly every piece of electronics in the house.

This is very annoying & hard on the equipment.  My little stereo near my computer is toast.  I can still run an Aux line through it but that's it.  It's bad enough to live in a house with ancient wiring, but when you're local provider can't keep the power flowing at a constant level, it's worse.

I hate power blips, because they could actually be an outage & leave the house without electricity for who knows how long.   I go rather Dyson on things like this, "I just think things should work properly."  Hopefully we'll be past these power blips soon.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment