Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2011

3/4 Of The Way There...





It is the eighth month anniversary of this blog.  Wow.  I am so surprised I kept this thing going.  I am amazed that it got anything posted to it during all this heat.  Then again, I mostly just griped about the heat.  

This has been a busy week.

  • My birthday
  • The start of the month
  • Bills are arriving
  • This blog's anniversary
I'm sure there are other things, but those are the one's that came to mind right at the moment.  The point is this month is off & running.  I am sincerely hoping for my sake & this blogs, that September is kinder than the previous months have been.

Some of you might think acknowledging the little things in your life, like my getting this far in my blog, is a silly thing.  I disagree, if  you don't recognize your accomplishments, then who will?  

Have a great day

Cya


No comments:

Post a Comment