Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Solstice...



Yule is here & the 12 days begin.  The Oak King overcomes the Holly King & we begin our journey back into the light of the year.   Too bad, this means Winter's just begun.

We wanted to see the new movie, The Shape Of Water.  Doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon,  It's been out for various stages of release since the beginning of December.   I hope it gets here.  At least we still have our Christmas classic, Star Wars, to go see.

I started the new blood pressure med this morning.  I'm not sure how long it will take to notice any thing.  Cold weather always pushes my blood pressure up.   So far, so good.

Some how we've made it up to 70 F today.  The rest of the week is supposed to be seasonal  & then drop into colder temps for a while.  I hope it won't be too cold.   I don't want to freeze or bust pipes.

That's about it for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment