Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Still Warm...




Didn't sleep the best the last 2 nights.  The unseasonably warm nights have made it difficult to stay asleep.  I'm waking up stiff & dehydrated.   The warmer weather has woke up the bugs.  I've seen more fleas, big flies & wasps.  Maybe they'll all die when the cold snaps back in on us.

This is the 1st Winter over here, I haven't had outdoor cats.  It's really strange.  I hear noises outside  & realize it isn't 1 of them.  Since there are no cats, there's no outdoor cat food.  Most of the birds have moved on to greener pastures or at least those with more food. I know not having the outdoor cats is for the best, but it's weird.  It's another small joy gone.  It's oddly isolating.  Less cats led to less birds & less color & chatter.  At least the squirrels are still out there from time to time.  Still, they aren't very colorful.  I'm looking forward to the small, blue flowers that come in Spring.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment