Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Weather What...




If you ever wonder why I gripe about the weather, a lot, it's because of things like this.  Earlier this week, I was cold & had to leave the faucets dripping.  I left the heater on overnight, which I hate.  It runs up the bill & it kills my sinuses.

But yesterday, we hit 72 F in January & we'll be there again today.  But, by midweek, we'll drop 30+ degrees & be in the low 20's overnight.   This crap is hard on me, my roomie & the cats. It makes it hard to sleep, breathe & is prone to give me nosebleeds.

That's Oklahoma weather though, highs of 72 & 32 in the same week.  Part of me wants it to be a short Winter, so it'll get warm sooner.  But, I really want to the cold to last.  Maybe it'll kill more bugs & grass.  Not to mention help out with the electric bill this Summer.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment