Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2016

5th & 16th ...



This marks this blog's 5th year.  I've been here & doing this for that long.  I'm still sort of surprised.    This year wasn't my most productive.  Maybe the upcoming  time will fair better.


This is also my 16th HIV-Day.  16 years ago today, I spent way too many hours in an emergency room before they finally determined I was +.    It's odd, back then they told me I'd probably see between 5 - 10 years at most.  Now, I'm still here, not sure what to do with myself.  

If I'm still here next year, I will have lived 1/3 of my life being HIV+.  What a mile marker.   I can't say it's been the funnest time, but I'm still here.  So to me, Happy Blog Anniversary, Happy HIV-Day & Happy 2016.

Until the next time.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment