Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lingering Chill...




It's cold again & more importantly, dreary.   I complain  a lot about the weather.  But, it seriously impacts my well being, physically & mentally.  For the last several days,  this weather has left me stiff, achy & cold.  I hate it when no matter what, I can't get warm.  I tend to huddle up under blankets & remain as still as possible.  I get a bit warmer & make my more stiff in the process.

I get a lot more inflammation during the Winter;  my sinuses, eyes, throat, even my whole body.  I get pissy, low grade fevers that leave me more chilled & worn out.   It can make my eyes & nose drip & my teeth ache.  

I have a walk a tight rope in the cold season when it comes to humidity.  Too much & I feel wet & frozen.  Too little & my skin, eyes & sinuses dry out.  Low Winter humidity can make it difficult to breath.    I love hot-ish showers, but I have to be careful with them in the Winter.  My skin can't take it, even with moisturizers.  Still, sometimes it's worth it just too loosen up my muscles & relieve some stress.

I seriously hate cold, dreary weather.   I will never be a fan of Winter. I'd gladly give up the holidays if it meant I could skip the season.  I just have to find another way to deal with the bugs & grass.   I don't need grass, I could have a nice paved yard.  That'd cut down on the bugs too.   Too bad Winter isn't going anywhere.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment