Total Pageviews

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello Goodbye...



To start with, these 2 articles "A" & "B",  both go into further, scary detail about Tenofovir  resistant HIV or TenoRes.  Some numbers have the rates in some areas up to 60%.  The 2nd article is the scholarly work on the matter.  It's a bit more jargony, but a good read.  You need to watch this development.

The 1st month of 2016 is gone.  So long January, you were pleasant enough, even though you had really weird weather.  So far, my 2016 resolution to make no resolutions this year is holding.

Hello, February.  Like I always ask, can you hold off on the drama.  I have a dental appointment this month for a cleaning.  That's it out of the ordinary for now.

I hope this month brings you whatever you need.

Cya...

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know how much I value your support. We are grateful for your dedication about this helpful post. thanks for explain this post with taking your important time.

    ReplyDelete