Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Not Much Saturday...



There's nothing much going on here today. I didn't see anything in the articles that I haven't already hashed out before.  The weather is still warm & my cough is ongoing.  The cough isn't as pronounced as it was, but it's still lingering.    It's still windy & the allergens are really high.  I was hoping for some rain, but we only have a 20% chance of it, so it's unlikely. 

My little blue flowers have been out for a few days.  I saw them a couple of weeks ago, but they died off for a little while.   Those little blue flowers are the 1st real sign of Spring for me.  The chill is on it's way out.  Those flowers don't last for long but I like it while they're with us.  I can see tiny little flowers starting to pop up across the yard.  Ready of not Spring is mostly here.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment