Total Pageviews

Friday, August 16, 2013

Yuck...

The jungle that was passing for my lawn got mowed last night.  This was the thickest the grass had gotten all year.  We could bail this stuff.  Unfortunately it was still damp & the high dew point has made it a remarkably smelly, offensive mess.

My allergies are acting up.  My eyes have been watering for days as it was.  Then the mowing happened & I feel like crap.  I'm glad it got mowed, but I really wish I had the $ just to pave my yard.  I hate grass. Less grass means less vermin & less allergens.

I woke up to a clumpy green yard that reeked & made my eyes water.  I sneezed & coughed for a good part of the morning.   We finally left for a bit & I seem to have recovered somewhat.  Did I mention I hate grass?

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment