Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Until Next Time...

Had my telemedicine appointment this morning.  It got a  little confusing.  Their bus has been down for a while & they had to meet in the hospital itself.  The info they gave wasn't clear about where they'd be, so I had to drive around a bit.

Finally, I found it & got into the appointment.  They were having technical issues, so things were interesting.  Everything was fairly routine & I was sent on my way.  I won't have another appointment with them until next February.  

I have to see my primary the 2nd week of September.  He's may want another ANSAR test.  I'll see when I get there.   

For today, I'm done. The appointment went well.  The trash is out.  Not much else on my plate today.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment