Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

100%...

When I woke up this morning it was 78 F & 100 % humidity.  How the hell can it be 100% & not rain?   That only gave us a heat index of 81, but still it was hard to breathe.

I slept alright last night, but mainly due to me going to bed earlier & being asleep longer.   The 1st thing I heard from my roomie this morning was her taking a shower.   She took a shower because she woke up drenched.

This is August.  It's supposed to be hot & dry.  The grass should be dead.   The fleas should be dead.  But, no...  The air is drenched . The grass is green & the fleas are doing well.  The main benefit of August in Oklahoma is knowing your grass is dead & you don't have to mow again until late September or possibly even October.  Hopefully, we'll dry off or cool down soon.  This weather is making it hard to do anything.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment