Total Pageviews

Friday, August 9, 2013

Fluffy Dammit Salem...



This was Salem, aka Fluffy Dammit Salem, Fluff, Old Man Cat, Shit Zombie or just plain Fluffy.   He passed yesterday afternoon.  His last trip was to the vet's, albeit posthumously.  He was 16 years, had lived 4 in houses, 2 towns, with 3 people, outlasted 1 roommate, outlasted 3 other cats & left us with 3 girls (not related).  

He passed quietly.  I'd thought this was coming for quite some time, but was fairly certain earlier this week.  I know it was coming yesterday.  He was too quiet & not moving much.    He's the 3rd cat my roomie & I have lost.  There was his brother Julian & then Alice.  

This morning there was no special food to dish up.  There were no nasty spots of vomit or hell-shitz.  Mr.  Fluffy had left the building.   I've lost cats to age before, my roomie hadn't.  It's been easier on me than her.  

We have the girls left.  The spinster sisters Rowan & Rhiannon.  Then there's the former outdoor cat, Tinkerbell.   We're down to 1 outdoor cat, Clementine.  I'm not sure what's happened to Ruffian & Jingle Cat.   I still see Black Tail, Mr. Wiggles & Miss Flouncy from time to time, but they were never really part of our little pack.

Here's a link to my roomies post on the matter.

Cya...

RIP Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment