Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Getting Hot...

We're heading into another hot day.  We're supposed to get into the upper 90's F.   The humidity is still higher than I'd like.  Can't forget the allergens are hella high.  On top of that, the yard got mowed last night, so my sinuses are in a state of righteous irritation & indignation.   

The drainage has left me sucking on cough drops all day & drinking anything I can't my hands on to keep my throat cleared.   It isn't working very well.  The irritants are giving me slight nose bleeds.  This is sucking.

As usual, it looks like there'll be nada to do on my B-Day.  I'm used to that.  Having a birthday at the end of Summer & the beginning of school is no fun.  The movies have played out & everyone's more focused on the last weekend of Summer.  Oh well, I'll do something later on for it.  It's what usually has to happen.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment