Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Not Today...

We had considered going to see a movie today.  Not going to happen.  Neither of us was too thrilled with the idea of an outing this morning.  This weather has done a number on how we feel.  The constant high humidity is taking a toll.   

I think the other cats  are finally really starting to register Fluffy isn't here.   I'm not sure what they're making of it.  Still it's nice, not to have all that mess to look forward to in the morning.  That may sound mean.  But, sometimes you have to look at the perks of a situation to get by.   I took his remaining canned food to a drive for a no-kill shelter.  Hopefully, it'll help a little bit.  

Think that's all for today.  My stomach isn't my friend today.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment