Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday...

OK, so the weekend's here.  I hope it goes better than my week.  I've been a ways off from feeling good mentally & physically for a while now.   The old cat I live with, which I've renamed Shitstormapalooza, is still among the living some how.  I'm trying to be as kind as possible to that cat, but he is seriously trying my patience.   There isn't a lot there to try to begin with, so he'd best be careful.

Had a good time out yesterday other than idiot drivers to & fro Fort Smith.  We hadn't planned on going, but our Walmart was short some things we needed.   Since there's no telling when that store will actually restock anymore, we opted to go to Fort Smith & get the stuff.  We round up seeing Pacific Rim.  It was an enjoyable flick.  

The weather is cooling & I'm starting to feel better.  Hopefully, we'll get some rain soon.  We need it.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment