Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nice Day...

It's been pleasant here for the last couple of days.  The weather has been mild.  I'm glad.  It's letting me catch back up on sleep & start to get past whatever this yuck is I've been dealing with for a while.  

I've got some household stuff to get through today, so I'm going to keep this brief.  I'm going to do my best just to get through the stuff I have to & hopefully nothing else gets added on my plate.  

The problem when you're chronically ill, is that even fun stuff can be tiring.  As much as I get antsy about being stuck in the house during the Summer, I realize there's only so much I can do before I wear myself out. Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't take much to zap my reserves.  So, today, I'll focus on some chores that need done & that's about it.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment