Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hot 1...

Yesterday was a scorcher.  It hit 103 F here.  Now for Oklahoma in July that's no where near as hot as it can get.  But, considering the nice weather we'd had up to that point, that 103 felt like hell.   We may hit 100 today, but the red's supposed to be sliding back down the thermometer a bit.

The problem here is it was supposed to rain last night.   There was no rain.  Only it's dank cousin, humidity, showed up to the party.    That sucked.

My body is still reeling a bit from the abrupt change in temps.   My stomach is churning.  I've had worse sinus & throat issues this Summer, than I ever did this Winter.   I've kept a good supply of lozenges. 

Hopefully, we can get back into the lower 90's.  That'd mean the night time temps would be in the upper 60's or low 70's.  That's way better sleeping weather than the humid, low 80's.

Wherever you are stay hydrated & cool.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment