Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2013

Rainy Day...

This is a weird July.  It's rainy today & probably won't hit 80 F.  We've more than doubled our average monthly rain totals & there are still a few days left in the month.  The relief from the heat is nice.  It's supposed to jump back into the 90's in a few days & stay in the mid to upper 90's for the rest of the 10-day forecast. 

I like the coolness we have now, but it's not seasonal & has issues of it's own.  This weather leads to more mowing & probably more fleas if we're not careful.  There are always trade-offs.  Higher temperatures means the grass dies & less fleas.  Both are definite perks.   These lower temps & all the rain is apt to lead to a lot of mold & mildew.  

I know I can't be happy with anything.  The reality of this is simple, the weather always has good & bad points.  However, I slept really well last night, so I'm not seriously griping about the rain.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment