Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Back...

My roomie's uncle stopped for a bit today.  They planned to see each other for again on Sunday.  He's involved with a school reunion & it's his graduating year's turn to plan the upcoming 1 for next year.  So, he's pretty busy.  

This brief visit altered our plans a bit, so we opted to go out for some fish.  There's a local place that does pretty decent fish, but only on Wednesdays & Fridays.  This is putting my schedule off some what, but hey, I got fish, so I'm happy.

It rained a little this morning, but now it's nice & bright out.  This suits me better.  I don't think I'd fair well living in the NW US.  My sister lives in the Seattle area & always talks about the rain.  I don't like dreary weather.

Overall, it's been a pretty good day.  Even if I didn't sleep very well last night.  I think things are starting to mellow out a bit.  I hope so, I could use the time off from all the crap.  

I really hope everyone is doing well.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment