Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco De Mayo...

Yesterday was for the 4th & today's for the 5th.   May the Force, Juan Solo or Tequila be with you.    It seems the 1st of May isn't an opportune time for articles.  There are lot's of them out there but most are either out of my scope or things I've dealt with already.

Today's getting warmer again, finally.  I'm starting to feel better than I have.  Hopefully, the weather was the problem & I can get on with things.

My roomie's uncle will be here sometime this upcoming week.  She doesn't get to see him often.  He lives in Colorado.  He's a got a busy schedule while he's here.  I hope things go smoothly for him.

About time to have the grass mowed again.  That is if it actually gets a chance to dry out.  Hopefully it'll get done this week sometime before it rains again.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment