Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bad Weather, Now That's An Understatement...

I've been going on about how the weather's been for me the past few days.  It hasn't been fun, but it didn't kill me.  If you've been near any news source, then you know Oklahoma got pummeled yet again by tornadoes.  This time was worse than usual.

Weather is a source of contention for us these days.  We simply don't know what it's going to do anymore.  This article is about "snow anxiety".  Now I would have thought that was anxiety induced by having to deal with snow, like driving in it.   However, in this article, it's the opposite.  The changing weather has left the northeast US with much less snowfall & its having serious impact on everyone.  The article mainly talked about the kids & lack of Winter activities, but that doesn't lessen the impact any.

While this change in the weather is finally letting up enough for me not to feel like crap.  It may just be an interlude until the next wave of twisters.   We simply don't know.  We can forecast & may predictions, but that isn't knowledge.  Even for those not directly effected by the tornadoes, the impact is serious.  There are all sorts of services impacted due to the storms.  Some people get anxious just at the mention of storms, let alone actually having tornadoes nearby.

I'm certain weather alters how I feel & I can't help but wonder how all these weather flux will affect people's health.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment