Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Time To Tie A Knot & Swing...




The last few days have not been the best in my life.  Have you ever heard the phrase, "I'm at the end of my rope & you're tugging on it?"   I have & after this week, I certainly know what it means.  Forget about that last gay nerve, it was frazzled a long time ago.  

Sometimes we find ourselves in these positions & no matter how obvious it seems that we really don't need any more crap, someone always seems to be there with another truckload of it.  There comes a time when you have to tell everyone to STFU & F'ing leave me the hell alone.  Mind you, this is long past all the polite attempts you've already made to correct the situation.  But, some people can't take a damn hint even if it's driven home with a sledge hammer.

Right now, I'm trying to reclaim some of my rope & coil it for later.  It takes a while to do that sometimes.  So, for now, I think I'll just tie a knot in it & swing for a bit.  It may not be the most practical perspective, but it's all I've got left at the moment.  Maybe tomorrow there'll be more rope.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment